If you have a strong customer focus and organization skills, you will be an integral part of what we do and that’s providing the best products and services to our customers.
Primary responsibilities include:
- -Greeting customers and clients in a helpful and friendly manner
- -Answering the phone and transferring calls
- -File maintenance and documentation
- -Taking detailed messages and performing other tasks as required
- -Collate and distribute mail
- -Assisting with "Walk Up Sales" (Pricing operator and door parts)
- -Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Job skills that are helpful but not required for the position include:
- -Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite ( Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint etc.)
- -Basic computer skills
- -Data entry such as; invoices and work orders into our "In House" computer system
- -Work hours are day shift beginning at 7:30am and concluding at 4:00pm.
- -Must pass pre-employment physical, background check and drug screening.
- -Must have valid driver’s license